Music Submission Information
For composers interested in submitting music to RWS Music Company for publication consideration, please note the following information:
- We accept unsolicited music submissions from composers who are seeking a publisher.
- If you have music that you feel is appropriate for publishing, please send the following:
- A cover letter with your name, address, phone, and email address, also listing the title(s) of the music you are submitting.
- Full score file, in Finale or Sibelius format, for each title you are submitting. Finale is preferred, but we accept submissions in either format. Please do not send any parts.
- Recording of each title you are submitting. A “live” performance in MP3 format is preferable; synthesized renditions created from Finale or Sibelius are also acceptable.
- Send materials electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not submit materials via any other delivery method. Hard copy materials sent by postal mail or other delivery services will not be considered, returned, or acknowledged.
- Due to the seasonal nature of music publishing, the response time on your submission may vary. Please be patient as the review process is detailed and time-consuming. We will respond with a confirmation of receipt of your materials. The results of our review sent at a later date. We do review all submissions received and will respond as early as possible.
- Please note we cannot review arrangements of copyrighted works.
Thank you for your interest in RWS Music Company!